- Studying a PhD in Management
- Trainer, Speaker, Philanthropist, Life Coach, Consultant
- Author of the books “THE GiFT” & “THE IMPACT”
- Serial and Social Entrepreneur
- Launched 12 businesses
- 35 social projects WW
- Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP®
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Cognitive Behaviour Therapist
- Verified Entrepreneur by (MiTx)
- Masters in Money, Banking & Finance
Sajid is a recognised and highly motivated Trainer, Life Coach, Author, Speaker, Mentor, Philanthropist, Consultant, Serial and a Social Entrepreneur known globally as the “The Maestro”. Born, raised and educated in the UK, Sajid has over 25 years of experience as a Business Analyst and Trainer working for major financial corporations around the world including Wall Street, Dubai, Moscow and the City of London.
Sajid has a unique ability to connect with people, build lasting relationships and solve complex problems by offering practical and effective solutions. Over the years Sajid has travelled extensively to over 99 countries offering bespoke training to both public and private sector clients as well as government institutes. As a successful entrepreneur, Sajid has developed, launched and delivered creative product and services on a global platform thus allowing him to be recognised by his peers as leading and established serial entrepreneur.